Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What do you guys think of this SA dagger I found at auction?

Article about: It is marked RZM M7/37. Is it real? Is it good or a bunch of left over parts? Thanks for your help and expertise. Bill

Default What do you guys think of this SA dagger I found at auction?

It is marked RZM M7/37. Is it real? Is it good or a bunch of left over parts? Thanks for your help and expertise. Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you guys think of this SA dagger I found at auction?   What do you guys think of this SA dagger I found at auction?  

What do you guys think of this SA dagger I found at auction?   What do you guys think of this SA dagger I found at auction?  

Attached Images Attached Images What do you guys think of this SA dagger I found at auction? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you guys think of this SA dagger I found at auction?
    P
    Many

Looks like a beauty of a transitional NSKK dagger to me. The fittings are all tight and look fine for a transitional, the screws look un-buggered, the fit of the wood and the crossguards is nice. Thumbs up from this dagger novice

looks good to me too.

It looks fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice to see a transitional Robert Klaas!
    Plated crossguards and all!
    Looks like a keeper to me.

Jerry

Agreed, a fine NSKK dagger with nice cross-graining to the blade.
    ( Get that sticker off A.S.A.P.........! )
    Regards,

Steve.

?

So far its looking good, the dagger is a nice original transitional, but i like to see the dagger in its scabbard.
    Have to see if the crossguard to scabbard throat fit is ok.

Ger

Nice transitional Birdsman!.....there are some early parts on this dagger ..which is to be expected as this is a transitional dagger. Nice fit all around. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill