Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Wilhelm Hoppe SA Dagger

Article about: Hi I have been offered this dagger by koppel. I like the grib and the blade. Perhaps I buy it, any opinions good or bad, from you guys would be appreciated a lot. Sorry for the pictures, bes

Default Wilhelm Hoppe SA Dagger

Hi
    I have been offered this dagger by koppel.
    I like the grib and the blade.
    Perhaps I buy it, any opinions good or bad, from
    you guys would be appreciated a lot.
    Sorry for the pictures, best I can do as the
    seller lives far from me.Wilhelm Hoppe SA DaggerWilhelm Hoppe SA DaggerWilhelm Hoppe SA DaggerWilhelm Hoppe SA DaggerWilhelm Hoppe SA DaggerWilhelm Hoppe SA Dagger
    BR Wilhelm Hoppe SA Dagger
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-30-2016 at 10:11 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wilhelm Hoppe SA Dagger
    P
    Many

looks ok to me ,nice one.

Who is Koppel?..............This dagger is Wilhelm Hoppe !

The photos are at 50% in clarity and not enough detail to decide if this was messed with ..so I will give 50% answer..........

It could or could not be untouched !

Please get better photos....distance where this person lives should not make a difference if the seller is reputable and honest.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Goodmorning
    The guy selling the hoppe is koppel.
    I shall provide better pictures.
    BR
    Lars

?

Lars no need to ask what the maker is, that is for sure Wilhelm Hoppe, he's the only one that has a toilet brush as a logo
    Other then that pics are so bad that i cant even tell if its an anodised or painted scabbard.
    Like your cellphone provide ......TELL>>>MORE
    When the sellers eyes are so bad that he cant read the name on a blade then these pics he provide will look sharp and crisp to him i guess

Ger

Not too wild about the open gap next to the grip eagle. The wood looks to be picked on-such as above the eagle's head. This eagle may have been replaced or reseated, as is the runes button as well. In fact, the grip itself does not look to fit all that well into both guards.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

On this pics the scabbard looks more painted then anodised. I would not buy a dagger based on this photo, s.

Quote by Larskirtner View Post
    Goodmorning
    The guy selling the hoppe is koppel.
    I shall provide better pictures.
    BR
    Lars
    I changed the thread title to Wilhelm Hoppe SA dagger
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

So the sellers name is Koppel?

No dagger is made bij koppel, Hoppe is the seller