Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Garrett ATX extreme pulse induction metal detector

Article about: I promised myself i would not get another metal detector. But since i am horrible addicted to these machines. I ended up with the new Garrett detector, i also bought the Deep seeker package.

?

Default Garrett ATX extreme pulse induction metal detector

I promised myself i would not get another metal detector. But since i am horrible addicted to these machines. I ended up with the new Garrett detector, i also bought the Deep seeker package.

This is my first Garrett, i have only two detectors left in my stable, all the other i have sold. The one i have left is a Diving detector, a Fisher Pulse X8, and a great "silvercoin" finder named XP Goldmaxx.
    These are the detectors i never will sell, so hopefully this new Pulse will also be a quality detector i can use like the others.

I include the photos from the Garrett detector dealers, the detector i bought looks just like the one in the photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Garrett ATX extreme pulse induction metal detector   Garrett ATX extreme pulse induction metal detector  

Garrett ATX extreme pulse induction metal detector   Garrett ATX extreme pulse induction metal detector  

Garrett ATX extreme pulse induction metal detector   Garrett ATX extreme pulse induction metal detector  

That's one heck of a detector you have there! To expensive for me, I'll just stick to my good old White's for a while.
    Are you going to use it for military search strictly, as you already have a coin detector in the XP?

?

Whites have good detectors, i remember i was seriously considering to get one before i ended up with the XP.

I am going to use this ATX for relics/military and for gold on the Black sand beaches, and ofcource some river detecting in the remote areas in the mountains in the Phillipines.

?

Pulse induction go deep.I look forward to seeing some of Your finds on WRF