Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hungarian p08 toy??

Article about: Hello! Today I went with my metal detector in Romania in a forest where Hungarian army retrated after the Battle of Turda...{There were moments of panic and disaster after the battle, the Ge

Default Hungarian p08 toy??

Hello! Today I went with my metal detector in Romania in a forest where Hungarian army retrated after the Battle of Turda...{There were moments of panic and disaster after the battle, the German and Hungarian armies retreating where they could in the surrounding villages of Cluj Napoca city}...In the forest I found various tools and ammunition of Romanian/Hungarian army, but the most interesting the most interesting thing I've found is this p08 toy, in some trench like position...near this was an hungarian cartidge...Could it be a toy that was in the ww2, what was left by an
    hungarian soldier during the retreat?...I want some opinions...thx Hungarian p08 toy??Hungarian p08 toy??Hungarian p08 toy??
    and this is the cartidge...Hungarian p08 toy??Hungarian p08 toy??

?

I guess there is really no tellings, unless you find out if the company that made it was making them pre 1945.

It looks like CHINA marked so I dont think its that old?At the least its a cool detector find!

Might have been left there by some kids playing in the old trenches. Could be a 1960's toy, I guess Romania being a communist country back then may have had trade links to China.