Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Which metal detector do you use and why?

Article about: by banny Thanks for the advice, I shall have to look closer at other models. It looks like most of the White's models are now digital and a lot of the Fisher's. I was considering a White's o

When it comes to metal detectors you need to find the one that fits your needs. Its like buying a car- some like a ww others a bmw (or what these cars are named)

When it comes to machines i do know- I stick to my Excalibur2 1000. JW Fisher pulse 8x. Garrett ATX.

What other detectorists uses and chooses is all up to them.

Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

I recently took up metal detecting about a month ago. I am using the Garrett Euroace and Garret Pro Pointer. The Euroace is specifically designed for use in Europe, unlike its U.S equivalent the ace 350.

took delivery of my cg-1023 today .cant go defending them based just on what yanks say ,lol. had a quick blast in back garden thats full of coke and been done with the t2 clone and bug clone with both coils.. turned disc upto 5 which knocked out my biggest piece of coke, then gave it a try .sure enough i got six signals in half hour , double checking each with bug clone fitted with 5" coil . all were jumping all over on the bug .from iron to good signal .i would not have dug one . four were small non ferrous ,two were big deep iron . On reflection after just half hours practice i would not get fooled by many more iron signals . i think this cheapie is a gem that i will deffinately keep.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345