Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

New to The Forums.

Article about: Hello, my name is Marko I just started collecting ww2 items, however I need help on authenticating and identifying fakes. I also want to learn more about what to look for when buying ww2 ite

Post New to The Forums.

Hello, my name is Marko I just started collecting ww2 items, however I need help on authenticating and identifying fakes. I also want to learn more about what to look for when buying ww2 items. So, I know I'm getting the best price/deal.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to The Forums.
    P
    Many

Hello Marko!

And welcome to the forum.

If you want to learn about collecting original items and kicking the fakes to the curb, then you’ve come to the right place. It can be a long road but as long as you are patient and are prepared to put in the time and effort, you will eventually stand a much better chance identifying fake items and enjoy the hobby as a result.

Enjoy!
    Andy

Marko,

Welcome to the forum...

I agree with everything that Andy has said....

Think of this new adventure as if you were training for a marathon... Conditioning and patience and slowly building up to reach the level of performance you wish to attain. This is not a sprint to the finish line but a long enduring and hopefully pleasant journey.

Best regards

Smitty

?

Marko,

Welcome to the WRF. Many sage and experience peers here who have dedicated their lives and love to the hobby of preserving history. The moderators here are great and the threads under each section of the forum are a virtual learning library of shared resources for the good of one another and the hobby. Study and learn as you get going. Glad to see you come into the hobby.

Advice: Study 2, 3, 4 and 5 times upfront and then buy 1 time as you pursue an item. Being measured and cautious will save your wallet.

Cheers,

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Default NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?

Hi I just bought these pins from what I knew, but wanted to know what you guys think whether if they are real ones or fakes? And if so, what could I look for next time? I am also a member of the World Militaria Forum so here are the pictures. Here is the link to WMF forum if you don't see the images. Multiple NSDAP Pins? is it Real, fake or repo? - REAL, REPRO OR FAKE? - World Militaria Forum. I'm really new here so sorry if I'm making it a bit too complicated.

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by MarkoJ012; 05-03-2024 at 10:01 PM.

Welcome to the forum.
    Your images are not visible to the members here.
    I suggest you start a new thread in the following section for your pin.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/nsdap...zeichen-forum/

The following thread explains how to upload your photos to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Okay thank you very much for your help.

Can you check to see if the pictures are on my other post?

Hello Marko.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.

Thanks, I'm having some trouble posting pictures here.