Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Black SS officer's cap: ex leading collection, ex the Shea Beaver book.

Article about: My former property for sale on a leading site, together with noteworthy other material. See here. This one has provenance. http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uni...mmering-10466/

Default Black SS officer's cap: ex leading collection, ex the Shea Beaver book.

Black SS officer's cap: ex leading collection, ex the Shea Beaver book.My former property for sale on a leading site, together with noteworthy other material. Black SS officer's cap: ex leading collection, ex the Shea Beaver book.Black SS officer's cap: ex leading collection, ex the Shea Beaver book.Black SS officer's cap: ex leading collection, ex the Shea Beaver book.Black SS officer's cap: ex leading collection, ex the Shea Beaver book.

See here. This one has provenance. Cap in Shea Beaver book that went aglimmering

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS officer's cap: ex leading collection, ex the Shea Beaver book.
    P
    Many

?

Welcome Back F-B. I hope your travels went well. Thanks again for the sharing you do.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Welcome Back F-B. I hope your travels went well. Thanks again for the sharing you do.
    Thank you. I was able to meet a stalwart member of this forum in pleasant circumstances and my work went smoothly in good company among old friends, which is always a pleasure.

I was also able to see things first hand versus peering through the smoked mirror of the digital madhouse. My career requires first hand engagement, and recent events had made such impossible.

Thanks FB for providing background....it certainly caught my eye and seems fairly priced...but, in collecting, as in comedy... timing is everything.

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Thanks FB for providing background....it certainly caught my eye and seems fairly priced...but, in collecting, as in comedy... timing is everything.
    This cap would go with your collection. Has Kelly Hicks sold it already? Do write to him.

Some persons assign great value to objects in reference books, as this item is one of them.

I am at pains to share authentic and interesting material with an interested readership.

We see enough junk each hour to make us all long for authentic items, and this one has some prominence to it because of the reference book.