Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi podium banner

Article about: I really like this item and would love to own it, I know you guys don't always like to deal with value but I think this one would be on the more expensive side for regular Nazi flags and ban

Default Nazi podium banner

I really like this item and would love to own it, I know you guys don't always like to deal with value but I think this one would be on the more expensive side for regular Nazi flags and banners. It came up with a few other German items at a local auction. Do you guys think its authentic? any other info would be greatly appreciated! thanks,
    Beau Nazi podium banner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi podium banner
    P
    Many

A fine period original piece. These come in various shapes and would value it at the same level as standard podium banners.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Agreed. A nice original podium or lectern flag. The apparent damage to the fringe would affect the value, though, in my opinion.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

it looks a fine one.

agreed with wagriff, there may be slight damage to the fringe. And I agree Bob that it would be the same as any podium banner, I was reading my original post and I seemed to be unclear, What I meant by "I think this one would be on the more expensive side for regular Nazi flags and banners." is that this is the size and style that tends to sell well to my knowledge, as many collectors obviously wouldn't have the space or want a huge flag on there wall but this size seems to be what collectors are looking for these days. I would think a podium banner like this would retail at around $400 USD??? but am not 100% sure. I had the chance to buy a political podium banner once for $100, really think I missed out on that... I passed because it looked like it was hand sewn and probably was, but definitely was original (big Canadian RCA vets lot). Bought the whole lot for a great price but didn't purchase a few larger items. Thanks for all the responses!
    Beau