Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2

Article about: Hello!, I found this sam browne belt at an antique today. I'm a ww1 collector and I really want it but Im not sure if its ww1 or 2. Ive heard the ww1 sam browne's are thicker and maybe have

?

Default Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2

Hello!,

I found this sam browne belt at an antique today. I'm a ww1 collector and I really want it but Im not sure if its ww1 or 2. Ive heard the ww1 sam browne's are thicker and maybe have more loops and or hangars? I know nothing of these belts but I would really like to get it if its ww1. any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I tried to get pictures of everything on it. there are no marking at all that I could find.

Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2Sam Browne Belt ww1 or ww2

Hard to tell with these as alot are not marked,if you look on the flap part on the end of the belt by the buckle sometimes there is a stamp there,back then like today alot of officers buy their own so hard to date