Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please help with ID

Article about: I'm trying to sell his helmet. I posted it on a collectors site on FB and the there was basically a split decision. I had it for sale in classifieds, but deleted until I have more info on wh

Default Please help with ID

I'm trying to sell his helmet. I posted it on a collectors site on FB and the there was basically a split decision. I had it for sale in classifieds, but deleted until I have more info on what I trying to sell. I had it on another forum ( asking for help) that specializes in German equipment and got no replies. Please leave comments about item. Do you think this is what it appears to be. I'll post pics now and later today. Please, let ,e know what you think
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help with ID   Please help with ID  

Please help with ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help with ID
    P
    Many

Size Q 62 but lot number cannot be determined
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help with ID   Please help with ID  

More pics.

Please help with ID  

And more pictures soon

Please help with ID  

I'm afraid I'm a grenade collector and in my ignorance applied olive oil to item as I do wth almost all my grenades. This is the reason for the shine in photos

?

Thumbs up

I think that you have what is left of an early SS helmet.
    Sarge

The decals appear to be correct Q factory applied SS decals. I think it is a real M35 double decal SS relic helmet. Jim G.

I agree relic SS.

Hi, well the "points" to the runes are inconsistent in their shape which is a good sign for a Quist decal, but I would like some nice clear and sharp "straight on" images to be sure it's a good one. A tentative "thumbs up" from me at the moment. Leon.

hard to tell from the pics imo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast