Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Please help with ID

Article about: I'm trying to sell his helmet. I posted it on a collectors site on FB and the there was basically a split decision. I had it for sale in classifieds, but deleted until I have more info on wh

I personaly wouldnt be comfortable with this one... need better pics of the decals. I cleaned and oiled around 20 relic helmets this month and there is something off on this one... i see lacqer, but some parts of the decal look scrubbed from cleaning however it looks like there is still paint on a few high spots (rust bubbles). This is only my option, i hope im wrong.
    Where did this helmet come from?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help with ID
    P
    Many

I'd pass...I've seen too many fakes posted on Gunbroker / eBay that look very similar to this, and the decals just look off to me. The Q's I've seen in person (and I own one) don't really looks like this. I am not knowledgeable enough to say yes or no either way, but I don't like it

?

You need straight, clear, crisp pics of both decals without the fish-eyed effect. Whatever you do avoid angle shots.

Samir

So far so good but that photo of the runic decal is of no help.

Another pic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help with ID  

Thanks for taking the time to respond guys! It's for sale for $800USD ( shipping to ANYWHERE included) If I don't sell here ill take it to SHOW OF SHOWS next month & hopefully get some more grenade money. Thanks again fellas !!

Don't wanna lug it around up there. $700money back garentee shipped worldwide. Have posted in classifieds

There is she'll,only
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help with ID  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2