Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi banner

Article about: QUESTION, Is this a NAZI banner or flag? I am thinking a banner because of it having 3 string ties, also is it the real deal? ( each piece is sewn on all are each individual pieces) cand fin

Default Nazi banner

QUESTION, Is this a NAZI banner or flag? I am thinking a banner because of it having 3 string ties, also is it the real deal? ( each piece is sewn on all are each individual pieces) cand find anything with string tie Nazi banners) and about how much is it work (would i sell if for?) considering the damages?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi banner   Nazi banner  

Nazi banner   Nazi banner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi banner
    P
    Many

a genuine 3rd Reich piece likely used as a wall hanging. The forum main purpose is educational and is not a free appraisal service. I would suggest checking out various dealer sites for value. Please note as a private party, the value would be around 40% less than a dealer plus some deduction for the damage.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks, would this happen to used towards the beginning or the end of the war and also where "banner" be used?

Period pictures show all sizes and shapes of these. It would be considered a banner as a flag is meant to fly. These would have been used from the beginning of the 3rd Reich era to the end. However, towards the end I am sure not as many were displayed as the war worsened for the Germans.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.