Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Opinions Please!

Article about: Hello all, Here's an EK2 I have been offered for £90. The seller tells me it's of three-part construction with a magnetic centre. The medal is unmarked and looks to me as though it has a rep

?

Thumbs up Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Opinions Please!

Hello all, Here's an EK2 I have been offered for £90. The seller tells me it's of three-part construction with a magnetic centre. The medal is unmarked and looks to me as though it has a replacement ribbon. From what I've learnt on this forum there aren't any obvious red flags, but because there isn't a maker's mark I thought I'd consult the experts I'm assuming that no maker's mark is OK? (does anyone know the manufacturer's name?) Do you guys think the price is high for what it is? or should I wait for a better example?

Sorry for the pictures, they are all I have!

Thanks guys, skip01.

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Opinions Please!Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Opinions Please!Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Opinions Please!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Opinions Please!
    P
    Many

?

bump

Although I am not studied enough to tell who the maker of this cross is, unless it is an unusual or rare maker, I would not be willing to pay more than about 50-60 GBP for this cross. If it is being sold to you as a rare maker, please inform us of what information you received. Probably 90% of EK II's were a three part construction with a magnetic core so this one is nothing special that I am aware of. There are many EK IIs available for sale and if you check around, you will find many of them are being sold for less than this one.
    There are other members who will be able to tell you who they think the maker of this one is, please be patient, someone will be along to help you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)