Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs Tags

Article about: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give their opinions as to the authenticity of these discs? The seller said this about them: "The 2x SS-T Stuba KL Neuengamme is glued together, it wa

Default Help Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs Tags

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give their opinions as to the authenticity of these discs? The seller said this about them:

"The 2x SS-T Stuba KL Neuengamme is glued together, it was broken.
    The 4./Rekr.Depot Waffen SS Debica is broken in 3 pieces but complete.
    The Wiking, i overcleaned it a bit maybe, getting all the dirt and oxidation out of the engravings.
    The 2 smaller pieces are also from a rare Neuengamme.
    The 3 piece tag is from the 20.Waffen.Gren.Div.d.SS.Estn.Nr.1

The Estonian is found in Estonia, the other SS tags come from the Berlin region - i think surrender area, we found many dogtags and dogtag fragments there."

Do these tags look authentic? What units do they belong to? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Help Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs Tags

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs Tags
    P
    Many

I have never found a tag from KL Neuengamme. I have never read or seen any evidence of these being original. I believe this is a fantasy item.

All Fakes!!!

There are brands of this KL. I once found a brand of the Kdtr. However, this looks different!

New to all of this; have read some of the threads, reviewing posted photos. These are some that I found on the internet. Real or fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs Tags   Help Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs Tags  

Hello. In my opinion both are fake. This is the photo of my half EKM SS-A.E.R. - 3 Batterie Waffen-SS and the entire EKM SS-Verfugungstruppe. Giovanni

Help Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs Tags
    Last edited by gianni59; 11-28-2017 at 08:08 AM.

A 2/ A.E.R SS Verfugungstruppe half I still have. Seems like the other font is the more common one.

Help Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs TagsHelp Identifying WWII Dug SS Relic ID Discs Tags

Quote by gorseks View Post
    New to all of this; have read some of the threads, reviewing posted photos. These are some that I found on the internet. Real or fake.
    Would have been better to start a new thread on the two shown. But they are both falschung (fake) I'm afraid.