Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 german belts for determing their originality!

Article about: Hello people, I found that my study town has an antique shop so I went search a little! Most of the items were old furniture but I managed to locate somethings that might be of some interest

Default German LW belt and buckle for review!

Hello people,

I found that my study town has an antique shop so I went search a little! Most of the items were old furniture but I managed to locate somethings that might be of some interest but I don't know whether they are original or repros...

Luftwaffe belt and buckle! 45gbp

2 german belts for determing their originality!2 german belts for determing their originality!2 german belts for determing their originality!2 german belts for determing their originality!2 german belts for determing their originality!2 german belts for determing their originality!2 german belts for determing their originality!2 german belts for determing their originality!2 german belts for determing their originality!

Thank you for youe help!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 german belts for determing their originality!   2 german belts for determing their originality!  

2 german belts for determing their originality!   2 german belts for determing their originality!  

Last edited by LizardKing; 11-26-2016 at 05:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 german belts for determing their originality!
    P
    Many

Can someone shed some light to these two? I'm particularly interested in the first buckle of course. The second one is just out of curiosity because the prices seem very low...

No belt experts online at the moment?

Guys I really need your help wit hthe LW belt and buckle!

Fake luftwaffe buckle and IMO a post war belt and a Bundeswehr post war buckle and belt (and made by OLC)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 german belts for determing their originality!   2 german belts for determing their originality!  

Ben

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Guys I really need your help wit hthe LW belt and buckle!
    Do I hear a thankyou to the Forum Moderator after your four squeals for help on one single day?

Regards and best wishes,

David

Hello,
    IMO the first belt is NVA
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)