Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Ostmedaille and Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre

Article about: All, I purchased this, but am unsure about this type of medal mount. It looks similar to the Austrian type. Any Ideas? Thanks for looking!

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Ostmedaille and Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre

All,

I purchased this, but am unsure about this type of medal mount. It looks similar to the Austrian type. Any Ideas? Thanks for looking!

Last edited by rbminis; 12-16-2016 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Ostmedaille and Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs down

Don't see any problems with the medals, But I sure don't like the mount and the way the ribbons are sewn on to it!
    I would only buy it for the value of the medals w/o ribbons - IF I bought it at all since the medals are not in the best of condition.
    Sarge