Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband

Article about: Hello mates.. Some month ago i bought this Armband from the WRF classifieds, and now i´d like to share it here.. It is a printed NSStB / HJ -Armband , that looks rather used.. The swastika i

Default NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband

Hello mates..

Some month ago i bought this Armband from the WRF classifieds, and now i´d like to share it here..
    It is a printed NSStB / HJ -Armband , that looks rather used..
    The swastika is "stretched" as i know it to be typical for NS Studentenbund Armbänder..

Curiously, taking pictures for this thread, i found a very faded stamp on the inside, which i cannot read.

Searching for similar items, i found an identical Armband ( shape, stretched swastika, inner stamp), i post the link here:

NS Studentenbund armband , purchased today , goodun or badun?.

The Armband on the link did not recieve too much approval, specially the inner stamp was questioned.

But its certainly interesting to see a second, very similar Armband - and the fact that i bought it off the WRF - classifieds, gives me confidence that it is a good item, even thou i am open for whatever opinion it might get.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband   NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband  

NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband   NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband  

NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband   NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband
    P
    Many

Hey mates.. any opinions on this Armband? I am really curious..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband  

That Armband must give the itches to the fingers as nobody has comments about it.. well well well... sometimes omne wins, sometimes one looses. sometimes one finds an SS- snail on the internet... What a Wicked World this is,,,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS Studentenbund NSDStB Hitlerjugend Armband  

CBH
    ?

Patience my friend , no need to release the SSnails .

It's the weekend and military collectors drink a lot .

It could take big ned days to come to , it was his birthday last week .

I still stand by my comments on the other thread from several years ago.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

i think its a repro