Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Signed photo of Adolph Hitler

Article about: Hello. I have recently come to own a collection of old military items. One of which is this signed, framed photograph of Adolph Hitler. Would love to know a reputable place to get these auth

Default Signed photo of Adolph Hitler

Hello. I have recently come to own a collection of old military items. One of which is this signed, framed photograph of Adolph Hitler. Would love to know a reputable place to get these authenticated in the Los Angeles area. Thank you in advance for your help.

Signed photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph HitlerSigned photo of Adolph Hitler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed photo of Adolph Hitler
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

It looks like an auto pen signature. But can't tell for sure from the photos.

Welcome to the forum
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    It looks like an auto pen signature. But can't tell for sure from the photos.

Welcome to the forum
    I agree, at that period in time the fountain pen was used.. I doubt that the signature would be that crisp on photo paper stock.. Not an expert... Just my two cents..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed photo of Adolph Hitler  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thank you.

MAP
    ?

Still a nice piece of history. I'm sure photos like or similar to this were hung in every household.

What else was in this collection?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A colt derringer gun and some war medals of Franz Joseph-Ordens.