Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M40 Authentication

Article about: Name: 18052640_1734390286588230_867741180_n.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 46.2 KB  ID: 1067991 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> Hey Folks, I've been offered this coat for \\$200 U

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

Did you get better pics of the boards?

Fred
    Not as yet, but seller is willing to consider them as repro. Should I push for some more photos anyways?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Authentication
    P
    Many

M40 Authentication
    Speaking of boards, someone offered me an M42 today for less than 270 USD.. has a bit of mothing but I asked for more pictures. Can't tell what the piping on these are made of yet.

M40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 Authentication

M40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 AuthenticationM40 Authentication

Same pictures but higher res - found the same one up on eBay.

Buttons looks really weird... repro?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Authentication  

I have no issue with any of it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks, Ade - I happened to be looking at the Schuster site around the same time and noticed that the buttons and paint looked very similar. Maybe Schuster is just spot-on :P

As ever, in hand inspection will tell if any buttons have been replaced. Not a deal breaker in my book.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Not a deal breaker in my book.
    Nor me, it just automatically leads me to wonder if anything else is replaced.
    If I was concerned about reproduction buttons, originals are very easy to come by

I like it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Question about original sizes - Does anyone know if size stamps on the overcoats reflect the dimensions of the garment itself?
    I'm assuming that they are the same as with tunics.

What I'm trying to figure out is if I need to have the coat fit over a size EU46 Tunic do I need a size EU48 coat? ( or are size EU46 overcoats sized to fit over EU46 tunics?)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3