Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?

Article about: It looks original to me but i noticed the OLC buttons (overhoff & cie ) and someone told me these were still roduced after the war. Please help me to indentify. Thanks!

FLJ
    ?

Default I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?

It looks original to me but i noticed the OLC buttons (overhoff & cie ) and someone told me these were still roduced after the war. Please help me to indentify. Thanks!
    I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?
    Attached Images Attached Images I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    If you want answers about originality, may i suggest you to post more photos. If the set does not belong to you then ask the seller for better and clearer photos. Once you have them, thanks to post separate threads, it makes things easier for everyone. Guys here are willing to help members out but they need material to do so....

If you need advices for asking new photos, just drop me a pm
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

FLJ
    ?

clearer fotos coming up

FLJ
    ?

Here are the new fotos hopefully this wil do.
    Attached Images Attached Images I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?  I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?  I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?  I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?  I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?  I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ? 

Quote by FLJ View Post
    hopefully this wil do.
    Hello,
    barely mein Freund, barely....but from these photos, i see nothing wrong (just wondering if the breast eagle is reapplied or not).
    It would have been better to get detailed photos of the shoulderstraps (unfolded front and back), the complete tunic interior, any markings if visible, etc....there is like a code to follow when posting photos of a tunic, just to allow the other members to give a more accurate comment...just like for helmets, what the guys are going to say if you ask something about a helmet without showing photos of the interior, they'll say "show us the interior please"...
    And your photos are quite small, it's impossible to click on them to get a bigger view...
    Nice try anyway
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

FLJ
    ?

Hello,
    this is all i can get at the moment but did the luftwaffe use these uniforms?

Hello,
    What do you think ?
    Thanks

I cant tell if this uniform is original or not Please help!!! luftwaffe m36/40 ?

In Memoriam :