Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 EF62 "DD" Army Heistadmoen

Article about: Hi guys. Today I want to show you a recent woodwork find. I bought this from a relative of a man who served at Heistadmoen Military Camp in Norway after the war. Heistadmoen was occupied and

Yes...untouched normally is accepted as nothing done postwar.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 EF62 "DD" Army Heistadmoen
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Yes...untouched normally is accepted as nothing done postwar.
    Yeah...agree...Just my misinterpretation of the why I thought MrMiler was using it...

I take all the blame....LoL...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yeah...agree...Just my misinterpretation of the why I thought MrMiler was using it...

I take all the blame....LoL...
    Principals office for you ...you will be disciplined
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Principals office for you ...you will be disciplined
    You know I prefer the Asst Principal!!!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Mr. Miler

Michael happens to be the last person on this forum to deliberately insult a members post, be it a badge, a helmet, etc.etc.

Think just some jumbled wording took this in the wrong direction.

Yeah, Michael is a good guy.
    And I see Michael's point and his reason for the "confusion". I see I have contributed to that because with my wording of "untoched helmets in a warehouse" could indicate a depot of unused mint helmets.

MAP
    ?

. No worries

Quite funny IMHO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2