Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Officer Jackboots

Article about: I recently purchased this pair of officer jackboots. They are about 50.8 centimeters tall from the heel to the top. I was wondering if the style was used during WW2 by German officers? I hav

Default German Officer Jackboots

I recently purchased this pair of officer jackboots. They are about 50.8 centimeters tall from the heel to the top. I was wondering if the style was used during WW2 by German officers? I have attempted to look at period photos but haven't found any boots similar. I am concerned about the tops being curved the most, I don't think this is common. There are two photos of a maker's label on the inside, I am unable to make it out. Any advice or information is greatly appreciated.

German Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer JackbootsGerman Officer Jackboots

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Officer Jackboots
    P
    Many

Hello,
    German Offiziere used several types of high boots including the one shown here. As they're hard shafted, they were not normally meant for field use, but for the usual Dienst only (office, barracks etc..).
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Did the enlisted personnel always wear the textbook jackboots or did they also wear other jackboots that were a little different?