Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

USN Line Officer's Uniform

Article about: I'm pretty new to collecting uniforms, and have little experience with US uniforms; however, I came across this USN Line Officer's uniform on The Collectors Guild and really like it. I'll ad

Default USN Line Officer's Uniform

I'm pretty new to collecting uniforms, and have little experience with US uniforms; however, I came across this USN Line Officer's uniform on The Collectors Guild and really like it. I'll admit though that I know very little about these uniforms, so am hoping someone can provide me with some additional information Any information and opinions on it are welcome and appreciated as always!

USN Line Officer's Uniform

Here's the link since the pictures got squished together : The Collector's Guild

Sometimes research of your own is a good thing, a simple google search of "USN Line Officer" gives you the information you need. If we do everything for you on the forum it takes the fun out of collecting.

Good price, good dealer, and good condition original tunic with breaches.
    Morris

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Sometimes research of your own is a good thing, a simple google search of "USN Line Officer" gives you the information you need. If we do everything for you on the forum it takes the fun out of collecting.

Good price, good dealer, and good condition original tunic with breaches.
    Morris
    Thanks! Will do

Quick additional question, the uniform is listed as a W.A.V.E Male officer's uniform, but wasn't W.A.V.E The Navy's female reserves? I wasn't aware that men would be involved in this branch of the navy, am I confused or mistaken about this?