Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

10th SS Frundsberg Soldbuch Questions

Article about: Hi all, This soldbuch belonging to Grenadier Werner Skryzpek is being offered for sale, and I was curious about the soldier's training unit, and as to when he joined the 21st Pz. Grenadier R

Post 10th SS Frundsberg Soldbuch Questions

Hi all,

This soldbuch belonging to Grenadier Werner Skryzpek is being offered for sale, and I was curious about the soldier's training unit, and as to when he joined the 21st Pz. Grenadier Regt of the Frundsberg division. I believe his training unit (SS-Pz.Gren.Ausb.u.Ers.Btl. 4) was intended to serve as a replacement battalion for the 4th SS Polizei Div. So he must have been transferred to Frundsberg instead? Looks like Werner was killed during the closing phases of Operation Sonnenwende in Pomerania (Code 31B for shrapnel?). The lack of awards leads me to believe Werner did not serve at the front with Frundsberg long, but I would appreciate any insight into his service.

Thank you all in advance,

10th SS Frundsberg Soldbuch Questions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 10th SS Frundsberg Soldbuch Questions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 10th SS Frundsberg Soldbuch Questions
    P
    Many

There is a lack of awards because the Soldbuch is missing pages 26-31 (as shown in the original update email link). Without the extra pages it will be difficult to piece together a timeline.

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    There is a lack of awards because the Soldbuch is missing pages 26-31 (as shown in the original update email link). Without the extra pages it will be difficult to piece together a timeline.
    I can't believe I missed that
    Many thanks Hucks