Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need Help with these Tunics

Article about: I've been anxiously waiting for Grenadier Military Auctions to start their latest auction and its finally here. I've already found a few tunics that have really caught my eye that I may cons

You are pretty funny. We worked together you & I to get that beautiful "Rock" last auction. I told you to go for it & you did & got it for a very reasonable price if I remember.
    See how the prices climb...you may get out bid last 5 minutes, but being close to Christmas, maybe not much bidding going on

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help with these Tunics
    P
    Many

Quote by real steel View Post
    You are pretty funny. We worked together you & I to get that beautiful "Rock" last auction. I told you to go for it & you did & got it for a very reasonable price if I remember.
    See how the prices climb...you may get out bid last 5 minutes, but being close to Christmas, maybe not much bidding going on
    I remember that and still appreciate the help As of right now the auction seems a little less trafficked, probably because of Christmas, but im sure itll still be competitive at the end! The Infantry Leutenant's tunic is basically the last item in the entire auction so I'm a little nervous to put all my eggs in one basket, because of I dont get it ill end up with nothing (besides all the money I'll have saved haha).

HAHA !! I feel your pain !! Auctions can be tough. I don't get too involved with them. But Bruce's stuff is usually pretty good for auctions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2