Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry Oberleutnant's Tunic

Article about: I'm strongly considering bidding on this Heer Infantry Oberleutnant's tunic tonight on Grenadier Military Auctions. I posted this tunic in a larger thread, but just wanted to get any additio

Default Heer Infantry Oberleutnant's Tunic

I'm strongly considering bidding on this Heer Infantry Oberleutnant's tunic tonight on Grenadier Military Auctions. I posted this tunic in a larger thread, but just wanted to get any additional opinions on it. Obviously its far from being in pristine condition, but I really like the worn look that it has. I see no obvious red flags with it, but for the sake of peace of mind wanted to get additional feedback, thanks!

Heer Infantry Oberleutnant's TunicHeer Infantry Oberleutnant's TunicHeer Infantry Oberleutnant's TunicHeer Infantry Oberleutnant's TunicHeer Infantry Oberleutnant's Tunic

Heres the link to the tunic for more pictures and information: https://grenadierauctions.hibid.com/...eutnants-tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry Oberleutnant's Tunic
    P
    Many

Personally, I don't care for the cut or material. Not saying anything wrong with it, it's your decision. As I told you, for me it was tunic #2. The inf. LT.

Think if you ever need to move the tunic in the future, you will have an easier go at it with tunic 1 or 2. A bit more desirable, well to me anyway.

Good Luck, David

Good luck.

It is a good tunic.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank y'all for the input, Im so conflicted between these tunics; itll probably come down to which one is at the right price for me. Thank yall again for the help!

Nothing wrong with it, looks just like the Artillery major's tunic I recently sold-French cuffs and all. Nice piece.