Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry Oberleutenant's Tunic

Article about: I finally got my Heer Infantry Oberleutenant's tunic yesterday and just wanted to post some pictures of it here. It's definitely seen lots of wear and age as the inside has lots of discolora

Default Heer Infantry Oberleutenant's Tunic

I finally got my Heer Infantry Oberleutenant's tunic yesterday and just wanted to post some pictures of it here. It's definitely seen lots of wear and age as the inside has lots of discoloration and some small rips and holes. Despite it's condition I love this piece as it shows what appears to be lots of field use!

Heer Infantry Oberleutenant's TunicHeer Infantry Oberleutenant's TunicHeer Infantry Oberleutenant's TunicHeer Infantry Oberleutenant's TunicHeer Infantry Oberleutenant's TunicHeer Infantry Oberleutenant's Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry Oberleutenant's Tunic
    P
    Many

An additional picture with the Waffenrock :

Heer Infantry Oberleutenant's Tunic

Already commented on your collection thread, but I do really like this tunic. Always nice to have the loops for mounting awards too. Even if they aren't original to the tunic, they really bring it to life.
    Been on the lookout for one of these for a while, but the prices always seem to be through the roof. Especially for combat tunics.

B.B.

Thanks for the reply! I can’t upload pictures from mobile anymore for some reason, but I will attempt to later. But around the underarm areas of both sides of the tunic appear to have an almost “paper-like” feeling underneath the cloth. Is this a common occurrence with these tunics? My Waffenrock does not have this feeling, but again, I’ll attempt to upload better pictures later today

Hello,
    It is an honest pre 1941 privately purchased tunic, more a Dienstbluse than a Feldbluse, with some wear, nice insignia, especially the Hoheitsabzeichen and nicely bent Oberleutnant shoulderboards for a better shoulder fit...
    I can't count the amount of these privately purchased tunics that i have seen in my collecting life...all the same, all different...and a lot of pleasure...
    Thanks for sharing with us...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks for the reply! It’s much appreciated!

Also, bring that it’s a dienstbluse, would it be worn as more as a “walking out” tunic? I was aware of some of these being used for that purpose before the Waffenrock was instituted as the more used dress uniform

As shown in the pictures I posted I've already added the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen the the tunic. I'd assume this tunic would've originally hosted the Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen, EK1, and perhaps a Verwundetenabzeichen? Also, there are loops for what I'm assuming would be a ribbon bar. Any ideas what could be correctly attached to this tunic? I want to make it as original as possible