Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 US Shirt

Article about: I just came across this nice US shirt that appears to be from WW2. I see no problems with it, but just wanted to make sure I'm correct that this is indeed an original WW2 US Shirt, any help

Default WW2 US Shirt

I just came across this nice US shirt that appears to be from WW2. I see no problems with it, but just wanted to make sure I'm correct that this is indeed an original WW2 US Shirt, any help and info is always appreciated!

WW2 US ShirtWW2 US ShirtWW2 US Shirt

No problem WW2. 2nd USAAF zone of the interior. I have a officer jacket with this patch.
    ps whack in good shots hey!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    No problem WW2. 2nd USAAF zone of the interior. I have a officer jacket with this patch.
    ps whack in good shots hey!
    Thanks for the info! Seller states it's from North Africa, any way to confirm this? Thanks again for all the help!

not nth Africa, 2nd served in ww2 only in the USA

Rene is correct as usual. 2nd AAF was a stateside unit in the NW part of the country.

Here is a clear image of the patch. NH

WW2 US Shirt

Thank yall for the help! I decided to buy some US Navy jumpers instead for now, I'll be sure to post some pictures whenever they come!

Quote by chbingle View Post
    Thank yall for the help! I decided to buy some US Navy jumpers instead for now, I'll be sure to post some pictures whenever they come!
    ahh hope you know a little on these? not easy to differentiate!

Pictures aren't the best, but I should have them personally in a few days and can upload better pictures then; I don't know too much about these but the price was good so decided to go for them

P.S, I think the medic patch on the last jumper is red, just appears yellow/orange from the lighting I'm assuming

WW2 US ShirtWW2 US ShirtWW2 US Shirt

I'm not sure why the patch is on the left sleeve for the medic's jumper, but the first two looked fine and usual to me; however, I don't know too much about these, so could be mistaken. I just have always wanted to add a few to the collection