Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Totenkopf SS Button

Article about: Hi guys, I got this button a little while ago and wanted to see if you guys thought it was real or fake. Thank you all for your help! Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/dqMav

?

I am no badge stalwart, clearly, and these are my musings upon the information I have gleaned over the years. My recommendation would be to seek expert consultation from carlsson1982 regarding these items for a definitive answer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf SS Button
    P
    Many

Here is the prototype as I know it. I owned one of these caps in the 1970s, and it is long, long gone.Totenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS Button

- - ------- - -

Photos: Espenlaub.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I am no badge stalwart, clearly, and these are my musings upon the information I have gleaned over the years. My recommendation would be to seek expert consultation from carlsson1982 regarding these items for a definitive answer.
    Don't keep your light behind a bushel. You know a lot and you also have the critical mind to wrestle with conflicting data.
    The latter is usually too much for most. We profit from all your posts. Totenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS Button

Mr. Carlsson specializes in SS insignia, to be sure, and he sells some of his things at modest prices here, since
    the other sources want an arm and a leg for these things.

Happy buttons. I have a weakness for good SS buttons, but so long as they are affixed to where Himmler wanted them, the rat, that is,
    on their respective textiles. I could never bring myself to collect these things by themselves.

Button:Totenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS ButtonTotenkopf SS Button
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-27-2018 at 09:02 PM.

Nachklapp to post # 22Totenkopf SS Button

the above is quite authentic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3