Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model - Good, or not ??

Article about: Hello everybody. I've obtained one Luftwaffe 2nd model dagger, with hanger and portepee knot. I would kindly ask for your help on authentication. Is it good, or not ??? Thanks.

?

Question Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model - Good, or not ??

Hello everybody.

I've obtained one Luftwaffe 2nd model dagger, with hanger and portepee knot. I would kindly ask for your help on authentication. Is it good, or not ???

Thanks.

Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model - Good, or not ??Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model - Good, or not ??
    Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model - Good, or not ??Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model - Good, or not ??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dagger 2nd model - Good, or not ??
    P
    Many

?

?

?

?

That’s a very nice original dagger. Nice pictures by the way!

Danny

?

Solid Piece
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Thanks for your replies Danny & Rossi.
    I'm also militaria collector, although Reich is not my exact theme. The piece looked good to me too from the very start and since the piece was cheap, I decided to go for it. But then I looked further online and found out some stories of some ''superbly done 1960s replicas", factories replicating their own pieces, pieces put together with ''original parts''...
    And normally, I started to doubt...
    Danny, about those photos... I took my fiancée's iPhone while she was still asleep, put one box as a background and took some daylight near the window. That's all of the magic

?

One more question I wanted to ask you guys.
    Since this dagger is unmarked (I mean blade), can you still reliably determine its producer, based on other details?
    Thnx.