Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Feldwebel's Tunic

Article about: I've been waiting for the latest Ratisbon's auction and its finally here, I've found this tunic, along with too many other things! It looks very nice and it appears to me to maybe be an earl

Default Luftwaffe Feldwebel's Tunic

I've been waiting for the latest Ratisbon's auction and its finally here, I've found this tunic, along with too many other things! It looks very nice and it appears to me to maybe be an earlier made tunic? I noticed the drop tail eagle and also noticed a lack of cross-stitching on the collar. Any red flags there? Thanks as always

Luftwaffe Feldwebel's TunicLuftwaffe Feldwebel's TunicLuftwaffe Feldwebel's TunicLuftwaffe Feldwebel's TunicLuftwaffe Feldwebel's TunicLuftwaffe Feldwebel's Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Feldwebel's Tunic
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A beautiful tunic to me.

I have one similar that I have had for many many years.

When buying at the auction, remember the buyers premium, shipping, exchange rate (items are sold in Euro) as well as the credit card fee's. Calculate all of this into your bids.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    A beautiful tunic to me.

I have one similar that I have had for many many years.

When buying at the auction, remember the buyers premium, shipping, exchange rate (items are sold in Euro) as well as the credit card fee's. Calculate all of this into your bids.
    Thanks for the reply! All the fees and premiums and shipping is whats discouraged me from buying from them in the past; however, If the price doesn't get too crazy I really like the look of this tunic!

Bidders are notorious for going crazy with bidding on Ratisbons, good luck.
    I gave up with them because the fees are a bit over the top.

Morris

MAP
    ?

It's hit or miss. Some items draw a lot of attention and some don't . I've bought 3 items from the auction. All priced, including all fees, very fairly but have bowed out on a few that got way too high. Real bidding doesn't start till the last day and mostly during the last few minutes.

So...good luck!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

I bought several lots from the last Ratisbon's and yes, it's hit or miss. I had to give up on a couple items due to competition that was willing to go higher than me. On the other hand, one item I won I was the only bidder on. Same for a friend who bid on the black panzer officer's sidecap with Goldgelb Soutache for Kavallerie. He got it for the opening bid.