Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flak Uniform

Article about: I found this Luftwaffe Flak Tunic on Ratisbon's, I've always loved the look of these Flak tunics; It has no tags and appears the breast eagle was machine attached. It looks ok to me but just

Default Luftwaffe Flak Uniform

I found this Luftwaffe Flak Tunic on Ratisbon's, I've always loved the look of these Flak tunics; It has no tags and appears the breast eagle was machine attached. It looks ok to me but just wanted to get other opinions in case I make some bids on it

Luftwaffe Flak UniformLuftwaffe Flak UniformLuftwaffe Flak UniformLuftwaffe Flak UniformLuftwaffe Flak UniformLuftwaffe Flak Uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flak Uniform
    P
    Many

Looks fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice, interesting to see the breast eagle machine sewn to the jacket, normally they are hand sewn, the slip on shoulder boards
    are another feature that is less frequently encountered than the sewn in boards. Quite an attractive tunic ensemble.

-Bob

TWS
    ?

I saw it on Ratisbon's and saved it to my account because it looked like a nice issue-free ensemble.

I ended up not bidding on it as I'd already won a couple items before that one came up.

Did you bid on it?

- - ------- - -

I saw it on Ratisbon's and saved it to my account because it looked like a nice issue-free ensemble.

I ended up not bidding on it as I'd already won a couple items before that one came up.

Did you bid on it?

I saw no one was bidding on it so I decided not to bid in hopes that it would make it to their online shop where theres not a 17.5% buyers premium; but sadly someone else bidded right before it ended. But I may make a few bids tomorrow morning so at least I have a little spending money

TWS
    ?

I have found some things at Ratisbon's direct sale shop have price tags that would make me want to take my chances during the auction, LOL.

Klaus is running another auction starting tomorrow!

I see you are in Texas. If you are coming to the Schertz show on the 28th, I will be there and have a table.