Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Fjm44.com

Article about: I found a site called fjm44.com. I've never heard of it or bought from it before, anyone know if this is a good site? Thanks

?

Hi The Goon,
    I've bought 2 or 3 items from FJM44
    My last was in August and received in one week from Finland to Australia.
    I did receive shipment advice from him but perhaps you could check your email account's spam or promotion sections to confirm.
    In my experience he is completely reliable as a seller.
    Last edited by Kateri; 08-06-2022 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Typo

Goon, did you ever get your purchase? I bought an object from FJM44 last week (six days ago) and have yet to hear anything... acknowledgement of payment, tracking info. The object is now marked as sold on the website.
    Mike

I did yes, I believe he only replies to emails once a week and I too didn’t get a tracking number but I got my package with no issues at all.

Thanks Goon. I'll be patient a bit longer.
    Mike

My purchase arrived too (and after a prompt, tracking details). I am happy to recommend FJM44.
    Mike

Pal
    ?

I also have placed a significant order (€2000 plus) with fjm44.com. Since receiving an email from him stating that he has received my payment, I have received no replies from numerous emails sent over the past 10 days to confirm the order or shipment. I’m starting to worry about the authenticity of this site. I hope very much that I an wrong. €2000!!!!

You have nothing to worry about, I too didn't receive much communication from him after my purchases but my items did arrive with no issues and ive bought numerous things from him, he has good stuff and I would recommend him no problem.

?

The website is legitimate, nothing to worry about.
    Regards, Al

Quote by Pal View Post
    I also have placed a significant order (€2000 plus) with fjm44.com. Since receiving an email from him stating that he has received my payment, I have received no replies from numerous emails sent over the past 10 days to confirm the order or shipment. I’m starting to worry about the authenticity of this site. I hope very much that I an wrong. €2000!!!!
    Just chiming in with my 2 cents - I've purchased many times from fjm44.com, and have had only good experiences. Shipping did indeed take some time, and I didn't receive much correspondence, but I'm in agreement with my fellow members in stating that this is a very reputable dealer.

Pal
    ?

Thanks everyone.
    Hope you understand my concern as this was my first purchase through this website and €2000 is lot to not receive any reply about.
    I will try to be patient but your responses does give me confidence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast