Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Solingen Dress Bayonet

Article about: I haven't collected many of these bayonets, but this one caught my eye at auction and I was able to get it for a good price I don't know that much about it, but I like the look and the marki

Default Solingen Dress Bayonet

I haven't collected many of these bayonets, but this one caught my eye at auction and I was able to get it for a good price I don't know that much about it, but I like the look and the marking on it and just wanted to post it here

Solingen Dress BayonetSolingen Dress BayonetSolingen Dress BayonetSolingen Dress BayonetSolingen Dress Bayonet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Solingen Dress Bayonet
    P
    Many

I think you chose well. E Pack are one of the more interesting Solingen makers as they did things slightly different to the others, while keeping to specification. In this case we see the trademark spanner screws being used instead of the common rivets. A little touch of class. The maker's marks is also very nicely struck, blade looks in exceptional condition. Looks like a little rust on the hilt, which could be carefully dealt with. Circa mid 1930's.

Thanks for the reply, I was very excited to get this; and got it for a great deal!

?

Love it. E Pack Maker Mark is one of my favorites on a blade. Great pick up!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com