Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My First Ostmedailles

Article about: I just picked up two of these Ostmedailles at an awesome military shop nearby. I got them for a fair price so decided to pick them up. I've been wanting to add one of these to my collection

Default My First Ostmedailles

I just picked up two of these Ostmedailles at an awesome military shop nearby. I got them for a fair price so decided to pick them up. I've been wanting to add one of these to my collection for a while but never got around too it so I hope these are both good examples as I know theres different variants and repros out there. I think both of them are okay, but I'm not an expert in these so any opinions would be much appreciated!

My First OstmedaillesMy First OstmedaillesMy First OstmedaillesMy First OstmedaillesMy First OstmedaillesMy First Ostmedailles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Ostmedailles
    P
    Many

Hello

Congrats on you Ostmedaillen.

The first one is a good OM65 / Klein & Quenzer, there are 2 variants out there, this is the more common one.
    The second one is hard to determine due to the condition, but could be a OM3 / Deumer.

/Sindri

?

I also would like to add my congrats to you for two good additions to your collection . I do love K&Q medals.
    Wilko

Great looking medals..

Will be posting some of mine soon..

Smitty