Quote by reneblacky View Post
Shame! and I'm not going to go about my dramas when I had legal working firearms, but I must say we are talking deactivated ones. crap in vic we need a permit to own your standard frikken dagger!!!
I recently tried to do the right thing and called up the registry for information regarding deactivated firearms, I was told I need a firearms license (Cat C) and need to properly register a deactivated firearm AND keep it locked in a safe at ALL times (which can be checked by police at their leisure) it kind of turned me off! A little ridiculous when you consider I can legally buy a sword in this state!