Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 Luftwaffe SD Helmet

Article about: Hello all, I've been watching this M35 Luftwaffe SD Helmet thats ending at auction in 3 days. Condition is far from pristine but as of right now the price is fair so I'm thinking about going

Default M35 Luftwaffe SD Helmet

Hello all, I've been watching this M35 Luftwaffe SD Helmet thats ending at auction in 3 days. Condition is far from pristine but as of right now the price is fair so I'm thinking about going for it. It looks ok to me besides the obvious flaws with its condition but I just wanted to get some second opinions here first, any and all opinions are welcome as always!

M35 Luftwaffe SD HelmetM35 Luftwaffe SD HelmetM35 Luftwaffe SD HelmetM35 Luftwaffe SD HelmetM35 Luftwaffe SD Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Luftwaffe SD Helmet
    P
    Many

From the limited pics provided...I don't see any problems. Appears to be factory paint & Nat. decal removed. Would be nice to see entire liner & strap & inside split pins & washers. But I expect that's not happening
    D.

MAP
    ?

Looks like a fine M35 Q that was field repainted (or possibly re-issued). I can see the outline of the National Shield under the paint. Just can't tell if the eagle was painted around or if a new decal was added. It looks like the typical standard second pattern decals used on Q's (but to be honest I will defer to others on this point).

Edit: I see David beat me to the punch. He notes the decal was removed and not repainted, I thought it was painted over. But his eyes are better than mine (and I'm on a cell phone as well).....Plus now on second thought, the paint does appear to be original and not the typical repaint....and I can see the scratches where the decal was removed....my bad.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Just the way I like them.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thank y'all for the quick replies! They also have a nice M42 Luft SD listed so I'm hoping I can get at least 1 of them!

?

Best of luck Bing!
    Hope you get the best one... if not both!
    Bob

Let us know how you get on and post up some more pictures.
    Nick

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Let us know how you get on and post up some more pictures.
    Nick
    Sadly these are all the pictures listed of it, I'll post more if I win it though

Hi, i see no issues with this one, looks all ok and period. Leon.

I like the look of this lid, good luck bidding,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast