Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for answers and professional help.

Article about: Hi There, My name is Jack im 23 from England, when i was youger i loved going around and metal detecting, finding old coins and even old food tins from before the 1950's. I recently discover

Default Looking for answers and professional help.

Hi There,
    My name is Jack im 23 from England, when i was youger i loved going around and metal detecting, finding old coins and even old food tins from before the 1950's. I recently discovered a gas mask with all its contents in rather good condition, this is dated back to 1938 i think. its got contents inside the bag which im unsure of what is what, also comes with little bits of paper explaining what to do when landing. There are multiple languages on paper. I need help from people who know about this kind of stuff. i have no background in knowing this history. Google isnt the best to look for stuff...especially when you struggle to look for stuff you know hardly anything about.
    So i have joined this forum to hopefully get some answers from people who know their stuff!

Thank you
    Jack
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for answers and professional help.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for answers and professional help.
    P
    Many