Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My own mini museum

Article about: Just bought my first bits for my little shelf-museum at home. I found these different tinnies for about 53 euros. It's my first real buy, except from some pfennigs, so i'm a littel nervous.

Default My own mini museum

Hello. Tank you for letting me in.

I'm interested in history by profession and hobby. Currently collecting quirky and interesting stuff for my own "kunstkammer" or "cabinet of curiosities", which would be incomplete without ww2 items.

Just bought my first bits for my little shelf-museum at home. I found these different tinnies for about 53 euros. It's my first real buy, except from some pfennigs, so i'm a littel nervous. I have been lurking the forum, trying to learn how to differ between real and fake. I'm pretty sure these are authentic.
    My own mini museumMy own mini museum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My own mini museum
    P
    Many

Once your image attachments have been approved, we'll be able to see what it is you've got. Tinnies are a good place to start, as they're cheap and less faked than the more valuable pieces of Third Reich militaria. I have a small collection of them myself, and look forward to seeing which ones you've acquired.

Welcome to the forum!

Regards, B.B.

Thank you very much! Actually used some of yours for reference. Haha.

?

Welcome EskeBrok!
    Like B.B., I look forward to seeing the photos and watching your collection grow over the coming years...

All the best,
    Bob

I'm overjoyed to hear that my contributions to this forum are being put to good use! All that time spent taking and uploading photos was worth it.

The upper right piece is a 'Jugendfest 1935' tinnie. I have one of those. The bottom right one would have been handed out at a similar event two years later. The central and bottom left ones appear to be WHW pieces rather than day badges. All of them appear absolutely authentic to my eyes. Some great pickups, and a worthy start to any collection.

Regards, B.B.

MAP
    ?

Welcome.

All very nice condition pieces. You did well for the price you paid!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Glad to hear. Thank you all for the warm welcome!