Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Apple Green M35 Helmet Shell

Article about: Hello all, I just got this M35 Helmet Shell in the mail yesterday. It's pretty pitted on the inside so no markings are visible. I'm not a fan of the liner pins but believe the shell to be or

Default Apple Green M35 Helmet Shell

Hello all, I just got this M35 Helmet Shell in the mail yesterday. It's pretty pitted on the inside so no markings are visible. I'm not a fan of the liner pins but believe the shell to be original; I'm also unsure of the paint. Any opinions on this would be very much appreciated!

Apple Green M35 Helmet ShellApple Green M35 Helmet ShellApple Green M35 Helmet ShellApple Green M35 Helmet ShellApple Green M35 Helmet ShellApple Green M35 Helmet ShellApple Green M35 Helmet ShellApple Green M35 Helmet ShellApple Green M35 Helmet ShellApple Green M35 Helmet Shell

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Apple Green M35 Helmet Shell
    P
    Many

Decals are very durable so if that is the Original paint I am sure you'd see traces of the decal as well.
    Pins are not of this helmet and probably post war made ones.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Decals are very durable so if that is the Original paint I am sure you'd see traces of the decal as well.
    Pins are not of this helmet and probably post war made ones.
    Thanks! Was pretty sure the pins were no good, was hoping the paint would be original but I’m not seeing any traces of a decal

?

The paint goes over the pitting which means that the paint was applied after the damage was done, in other words I am saying what Schwerpunkt said: the paint is not original.
    Even if the paint is not original, its still a piece of history and a witness to WW2!

Thank y'all for the replies! I'm a little surprised I can't find any trace of stamping on the shell but I bought it cheap so can't complain haha