Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kreigsmarine Jumper for Review

Article about: Hello all, I'm considering purchasing this German Kreigsmarine Jumper. I haven't seen many for sale lately but this one is listed pretty cheap and caught my attention Has some damage to it b

Default Kreigsmarine Jumper for Review

Hello all, I'm considering purchasing this German Kreigsmarine Jumper. I haven't seen many for sale lately but this one is listed pretty cheap and caught my attention Has some damage to it but doesn't look too bad; any and all opinions on it would be much appreciated as always!

Kreigsmarine Jumper for ReviewKreigsmarine Jumper for ReviewKreigsmarine Jumper for ReviewKreigsmarine Jumper for Review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreigsmarine Jumper for Review
    P
    Many

These were all the pictures they have of the item but from the pictures they provide it looks ok to me but other opinions would be very appreciated!

Went ahead and jumped on this one and got it in the mail today, opinions and comments are still much appreciated and welcomed as always:

Kreigsmarine Jumper for ReviewKreigsmarine Jumper for ReviewKreigsmarine Jumper for ReviewKreigsmarine Jumper for ReviewKreigsmarine Jumper for ReviewKreigsmarine Jumper for Review

?

I’m sorry I didn’t catch this thread sooner, CH, but I cannot say I like it.
    By all means wait for more response, but if you can return it, I would.

All the very best,
    Bob

Quote by Kohima View Post
    I’m sorry I didn’t catch this thread sooner, CH, but I cannot say I like it.
    By all means wait for more response, but if you can return it, I would.

All the very best,
    Bob
    What red flags jump out to you?

I cannot comment on the garment itself, but the simultaneous wear of two combined career-/rank badges is not possible.

?

Well, as pointed out by HPL above, the doubling up of rates is a sure sign of dressing up.
    More than that, I don’t like the fabric, the cut, or the buttons (I’m sure I’ve seen those metal dish buttons somewhere else, but cannot put my finger on it - Swedish trousers, I think).

The trouble with naval uniforms is that they are all so similar, the world over, and could have come from anywhere.
    I would want to see markings. Does the Adler appear original to it? I hope a Kriegsmarine expert can prove me wrong.

All the best mate,
    Bob

Haven’t had a second chance to look at it yet and am stuck at work rn but I’ll check out the breast insignia closer when possible; briefly checked the jumper and found no markings but will look more in depth when I get a chance, thanks for the replies