Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I recieved a veshmeshok today, but its suspicious. i have pictures and i hope you can help me

Article about: I bought this backpack a few weeks ago and i recieved it early today. it seems suspicious to me because it has very little markings and the string is different from what ive seen from pictur

Default I recieved a veshmeshok today, but its suspicious. i have pictures and i hope you can help me

I bought this backpack a few weeks ago and i recieved it early today. it seems suspicious to me because it has very little markings and the string is different from what ive seen from pictures and videos. the leather on the nametag is also lighter than what ive seen on pictures. the lack of markings and the leather makes me suspicious of its authenthisity even though i dont think there is a big market for fakes. the material seems very legit and it smells of ww2 museum or military storage.
    Should i ask for partial refund, total or none? i might not be able to answer very quickly because i will be gone this weekend, i hope you guys can enlighten me

Here are some pictures with my suspicions underneath:

I recieved a veshmeshok today, but its suspicious. i have pictures and i hope you can help me

Here is the bag, but im suspicious because:

1. it doesnt have the big square marking on the inside where it says the date and factory. but it has a square stamp with: "M-86".

2. the rope to close the bag is green, but its a rough rope like the white ropes veshmeshoks usualy have. and the rope is thinner on mine i believe

3. the leather for the nametag is in extremly good quality and has a lighter color than the leather i know vehshmeshoks usualy have.

the string that i believe is thinner, and it has a different color than what ive seen before

"m-86" the only marking except for the chalk numbers.

the nametag leather has a lighter color and is in very good condition

leather in different color than the nametag leather

you can see the little square with "m-86" to the left

there are two white leather pieces in the picture, but there are 6 total. they are used to attatch the side straps from the outside.

the number "3" in something that looks like chalk. there are more numbers in chalk on the bag

more chalk marks. there are a few more, but i wont take picture of them all.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I recieved a veshmeshok today, but its suspicious. i have pictures and i hope you can help me
    P
    Many

Original post war item.

I cannot see any reason these would be faked.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!