Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help authenticating SS M40 Helmet

Article about: Need help authenticating this helmet. Someone is selling it for \\$650, not sure if it's real. Shell seems legit.

Default Help authenticating SS M40 Helmet

Need help authenticating this helmet. Someone is selling it for $650, not sure if it's real. Shell seems legit. Help authenticating SS M40 HelmetHelp authenticating SS M40 HelmetHelp authenticating SS M40 HelmetHelp authenticating SS M40 HelmetHelp authenticating SS M40 HelmetHelp authenticating SS M40 HelmetHelp authenticating SS M40 Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help authenticating SS M40 Helmet
    P
    Many

The decal is a repro. SE did not produce SS helmets. Which points to the wire being added post war also.
    D.

?

Pawel Nowak still doing the rounds! Check out this thread:

Need help! Authentication

Regards
    Brett

Quote by Brett View Post
    Pawel Nowak still doing the rounds! Check out this thread:

Need help! Authentication

Regards
    Brett
    Same pictures
    Great work

Dont think you get much REAL ss helmet anywhere for 650$

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Same pictures
    Great work

Dont think you get much REAL ss helmet anywhere for 650$
    LOL !! You need to add one more "0". Then, multiply by two would be about going market rate if this was a real one.
    D.

Hi, sadly it is another "no" from me as well, clearly a reworked helmet, not an original SS helmet. Leon.

As Leon usually says..."Another ruined M40 Heer helmet"
    D.

That was the figure I was thinking too - double it and add a zero!
    That Pawel Nowak is a real scumbag.
    I know that the more we learn of course the better we can all avoid these fabrications, it's been discussed many times here.
    But he's still a scumbag. I'm going to put a negative hex on him for everyone

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    That was the figure I was thinking too - double it and add a zero!
    That Pawel Nowak is a real scumbag.
    I know that the more we learn of course the better we can all avoid these fabrications, it's been discussed many times here.
    But he's still a scumbag. I'm going to put a negative hex on him for everyone
    I don't know who this person is. I hear the name in "infamy" occasionally. Is he in the same league as this Bernie Ice or whomever the lot# guy is ? Think it is time anyone serious moves on & forgets about useless fools. Stick to dealers that are respected & if you want a lot# reference, just download Franks' list. Really should be all one needs IMO
    D.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    I don't know who this person is. I hear the name in "infamy" occasionally. Is he in the same league as this Bernie Ice or whomever the lot# guy is ? Think it is time anyone serious moves on & forgets about useless fools. Stick to dealers that are respected & if you want a lot# reference, just download Franks' list. Really should be all one needs IMO
    D.
    Pawel is / is not an actual person. He/they operates out of Poland (?), steals photos and lists on Craigs List (and who knows where else). He never owns the item (real or fake), and if you are lucky you get an empty box. But often times nothing. He/they have been doing this for 5+ years (well, at least the first time I heard about him/them was when I joined the forum).

His MO never changes. Same rotating stories. Even if he is caught 19 times out of 20, he still scores enough to make it a profitable business.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast