Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Value of British Khaki Trousers?

Article about: I’m selling a pair of Khaki drill trousers locally here in New Zealand. The trousers were produced in New Zealand in January 1944. They are in fairly good condition (stains, but no tears). B

?

Default Value of British Khaki Trousers?

I’m selling a pair of Khaki drill trousers locally here in New Zealand. The trousers were produced in New Zealand in January 1944.

They are in fairly good condition (stains, but no tears). But I don’t know what to sell them for, I’m no expert on trousers and I can’t seem to find an original pair for sale online.

I imagine being an NZ item means it is a less common item and of more value?

I would appreciate the help of someone who’s got a bit more know how on the value of these trousers! Cheers!

?

Value of British Khaki Trousers?Value of British Khaki Trousers?Value of British Khaki Trousers?

We don't offer a valuation service unfortunately, as this is a discussion forum not advising sellers. I would suggest you look for other examples on the "TradeMe" site, may be list it there for auction, that would establish a value. Being New Zealand made may make the trousers rarer, but not necessarily more valuable as the international interest in New Zealand militaria is not that high. However NZ WW2 era uniform parts do sell quite well in NZ, and may be the best place sell them. Alternatively you could list them on the advertising section of the WRF forum. But they are interesting and less commonly seen. I have a NZ made khaki drill shirt and two officers tunics, but no trousers.

Try ebay, they would hopefully achieve market value that way.

It can be very hard to ascertain value especially on less commonly seen items
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Value is also affected by whether the purchaser intends to wear them or just put them on a mannequin, in which case larger sizes tend to be more popular (the human race appears to have grown up and out in the past 70 years).