Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

*help* Original ww2 german pictures

Article about: Hi guys! I just had a question so I have probably close to 100 ww2 original German photos that where past down to me through the family since they know I’m very interested in ww2 German hist

Default *help* Original ww2 german pictures

Hi guys! I just had a question so I have probably close to 100 ww2 original German photos that where past down to me through the family since they know I’m very interested in ww2 German history. Most of the pictures are of German soldiers in uniform with family and hanging around other German soldiers. I really want to start a collection of German helmets so I was wondering if these photos would even be worth anything so maybe it can help start my helmet collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement *help* Original ww2 german pictures
    P
    Many

All I will say is that, if they are photos that include family members, you should hang on to them. You will never be able to replace them.
    I would find another way to secure the funds, than to sell off family items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I understand that part completely and they are of our family but no body else really wanted them which is why I ended up with them lol. But I guess I could just make it apart of my collection.

CBH
    ?

I agree with Ralph, if you part with them and become a serous collector you'll always regret it. The more you learn about the history the more the photos will tell you and as family items they are worth much more to you then to the market. Once there gone there gone.

That’s very true the more I think about it the more saddening it becomes to think about even getting rid of them.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    That’s very true the more I think about it the more saddening it becomes to think about even getting rid of them.
    Smart move. Never get rid of family items. Once gone they can never be replaced.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)