Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German photos!

Article about: Hey guys just wanted to post some of the family photos that where handed down to me since nobody else wanted them lol. hope you guys enjoy! I have a bunch more if anyone would like to see mo

Default WW2 German photos!

Hey guys just wanted to post some of the family photos that where handed down to me since nobody else wanted them lol. hope you guys enjoy! I have a bunch more if anyone would like to see more I just didnt know if anyone took interest in this. Anyways I hope everyone has a great day!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German photos!   WW2 German photos!  

WW2 German photos!   WW2 German photos!  

WW2 German photos!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German photos!
    P
    Many

Great pics mate ! Service in the RAD pre-war then into the army pre-war,judging by some of the shots of early uniform & lack of awards/badges ? Very interesting, thanks for sharing, it's great that you inherited these, personal snapshots, of that time & unique to your family.
    Regards
    Paul

I love these type of photographs. They show the human side that is present regardless the banner they fought under.
    As Paul said, thanks for sharing these photos. Were I you, I would never part with any of them.
    Last edited by carpediem; 12-19-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Thank you guys! Yes I was set on getting rid of them but people on here changed my mind and I’m already grateful for it. I could never get these back and they are my family and like you said regardless of whatever flag they fought under. I’m going to post more pictures later of others too. Thank you guys again

A great find !! There is always interest in period photos. It's how we learn, observing period pics.
    D.

Can never understand anyone wanting to dispose of photographs. Take your research into your relative a little further.WW2 German photos!

RAD Abt 6/220 was based at Spangenberg, possibly you can even locate present day locations of some of your old photos?

Default German photographs

Hey guys! I just dug out some more family photos! Like other people said to try to find out where the places where taken I’m working on that now a bunch of them have words written on the back but my German is not very good so I’m starting to try and de-code them haha.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German photos!   WW2 German photos!