Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

*help* Luftwaffe Helmet

Article about: Hey guys! So me and this guy have come to a price of 420 USD for this helmet he’s just waiting for the final okay from me to buy it. I just want the all good signal from you guys before I do

Default *help* Luftwaffe Helmet

Hey guys! So me and this guy have come to a price of 420 USD for this helmet he’s just waiting for the final okay from me to buy it. I just want the all good signal from you guys before I do. So what do you guys think.?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture *help* Luftwaffe Helmet   *help* Luftwaffe Helmet  

*help* Luftwaffe Helmet   *help* Luftwaffe Helmet  

*help* Luftwaffe Helmet  
    Last edited by Giants77; 12-21-2018 at 05:16 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement *help* Luftwaffe Helmet
    P
    Many

?

I don't see anything wrong, price could be a little better given the condition of the decal, and also missing the strap. I'm sure you could find a better example. But if this is want you want, go for it

?

Wasn't this helmet posted before??

Yes he was originally at 500 USD last time I posted about this helmet but he contacted me today and started negotiating with me I’m trying to still get him down a little more as you said the decal is in pretty bad shape.

MAP
    ?

I think you finally found a nice combat vet of a helmet.

And I think the price is fair. +/- $20 won't break the bank.

There is not much left of the decal but maybe enough to check it out if we knew who the maker was.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Let me get a picture of the makers mark and batch number from him I almost forgot!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    Let me get a picture of the makers mark and batch number from him I almost forgot!
    And a clear /crisper photo of the decal. You've gone this far, lets see if we can tick all the boxes just to be 100% sure.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes sorry about that I’ll ask him to send a close up!.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    Yes sorry about that I’ll ask him to send a close up!.
    As clear and crisp as possible. Not much left to observe.

And if you can knock another $20 off the price...you can use that as part of a $25 annual membership fee here on WRF. You've already saved that much many times over if you would have bought any of the other helmets you posted and you've received all this excellent advice from some of the top helmet experts there are. You will also get access to members only databases as well. This small fee is totally optional but it does help keep the forum up and running.

Alright this is what he sent me of the close up is this good enough?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture *help* Luftwaffe Helmet  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast