Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

*help* Luftwaffe Helmet

Article about: Hey guys! So me and this guy have come to a price of 420 USD for this helmet he’s just waiting for the final okay from me to buy it. I just want the all good signal from you guys before I do

And yes I will definetly get a membership especially if it helps out the forum I would’ve had a reproduction if it wasn’t for all of you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement *help* Luftwaffe Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    Alright this is what he sent me of the close up is this good enough?
    Post it in the other thread of the same helmet you started with the maker as well. This is a job for "detective" Schwerpunkt. But from what I see, no red flags pop up. But wait for others to comment
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

And yes I will definetly get a membership especially if it helps out the forum I would’ve had a reproduction if it wasn’t for all of you
    Just click the "Join WRF Club" in green at the top of every page It would be greatly appreciated. Just think how much you have learned in the last few days!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Alright my check comes in tomorrow and I’ll be officially in the club haha! And how do I combine the two threads as you said?

MAP
    ?

Alright my check comes in tomorrow and I’ll be officially in the club haha! And how do I combine the two threads as you said?
    You can't. A Mod has to combine them. Just post the new decal photo over on the other thread for opinions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2