Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

M35 Luftwaffe DD

Article about: So I’ve been looking at this luftwaffe helmet for a while and I like it and I like the m35 style square chinstrap holders (not sure what the official name for them is). One thing that I do q

Saw this photo and wanted to share it. Seems like a Luftwaffe field division unit that is wearing M35’s and it seems as all the soldiers in the pictures have them so maybe pretty early in the war. But the thing that caught my eye was the poor elderly women it saddens my heart so much to see in pictures how many innocent lives had to suffer through it it really jerks at my heart strings.
    Attached Images Attached Images M35 Luftwaffe DD 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Luftwaffe DD
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    Saw this photo and wanted to share it. Seems like a Luftwaffe field division unit that is wearing M35’s and it seems as all the soldiers in the pictures have them so maybe pretty early in the war. But the thing that caught my eye was the poor elderly women it saddens my heart so much to see in pictures how many innocent lives had to suffer through it it really jerks at my heart strings.
    That photo is one from a series of the 9th Flak Division at Stalingrad. The officer pictured front left, Helmut Wilhelm Schnatz, was killed later the same day that the roll of film was taken.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Oh my goodness wow now that is crazy to find that out. How do you find things out like this TWS I would love to hear more if you know more.!

Just searched more into the name you provided and wow! You are exactly right! I just find it so crazy to find that out and know he died later that day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5