Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

M42 helmet (opinions)

Article about: So recently I’ve found this helmet which isn’t in the best shape but to me has a lot of character and tells a story so before I decide to buy I want to get it vetted by you guys. It’s a CKL

Fantastic Helmet D ...... Giants you’d be waiting a long time to get one like that, and if you do find one.... be prepared to sell a kidney to pay for it.😟

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 helmet (opinions)
    P
    Many

What a place - where i live in London that would cost you at least £5m - i can only dream of.
    Plus tractors and ATV to play around with. All i have is my bicycle under the stairs
    nick

MAP,

What a splendid home. If I remember correctly you are in the land of, Old Vienna too. What a fine beer! lol

MAP
    ?

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    What a place - where i live in London that would cost you at least £5m - i can only dream of.
    Plus tractors and ATV to play around with. All i have is my bicycle under the stairs
    nick
    I wish it was worth even a fraction of that. Land is cheap up there. But it's a beautiful old (by US standards) place that has been in the family for 35 years. 40 acres plus a Pond, stream, bear and deer

Quote by buellmeister View Post
    MAP,

What a splendid home. If I remember correctly you are in the land of, Old Vienna too. What a fine beer! lol
    Ahhh..Old Vienna. But never heard of it used in the same sentence as "fine"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5